On This Page…
How to Install Applications-on-Demand
1. Log on to the computer with your network account - you cannot be logged on as a generic classroom account.
2. Click on Start > Type
Software Center in the Search Box and then click Software Center under Programs
3. Set SHOW to All or use the search to find the application if you know the name
4. Scroll through the list and select the application you want to install
- The screenshot shows Paint.Net, but you will need to select your application from the list.
5. Click Install in the lower right corner.
- You will see the install running in the lower left corner. The Status will start with Downloading and then change to Installing. It may take a couple of minutes or longer depending on the program that you have selected and the Download size.
6. When it is done, the status will switch to Installed. You can find a shortcut on your Start Menu or on the desktop.
7. If you have problems, please contact the Helpdesk.