Policies and Plans
The following plans and policies are available for community and parent access by either clicking on the name or using a quick link on the left.
- APPR - Description and information on the districts APPR plan.
- Board of Education Policy- Board of Education Policy Manual
- DASA - Information regarding the Dignity for All Students Act
- District Wide Safety Plan - Redacted copy for public viewing
- FERPA - Infomation regarding the Federal Education Records Privacy Act and how to obtain information about your students educational record.
- Guidance Plan - Information regarding the districts guidance program for all students.
- Home Instruction - Information regarding home instruction for students that are out of school for an extended amount of time.
- Home Schooling - Information for parents on home schooling their children.
- Parents Bill of Rights - The Parents Bill of Rights related to the use of students educational data and online resources and tools.
- Professional Development Plan - Information about the districts professional development plan for faculty and staff.
- Public Access to Records - Information regarding how to access public records.
- Response to Intervention - Districts Response to Intervention plan.
- Special Education District Plan - Adopted May 16, 2016
- Staff Development - Professional Development and Curriculum plan.
- Title IX - Non-Discrimination Policy
- District Wellness Plan - The Watkins Glen Central School’s Wellness policy was approved in the 2014-2015 school year. The district Wellness Committee meets Quarterly to evaluate implementation and discuss whole child wellness for the benefit of every student. If you are interested in being involved with the evaluation or implementation of the policy, or the Wellness Committee , please contact Jessica Karius email@example.com