Our Mission and Beliefs
Together, school and community shall provide for growth, learning and achievement at all levels.
District Belief Statement
- Learning is a life-long process that is purposeful, challenging, stimulating, interesting and fun;
- It is the responsibility of the whole community to educate our children;
- Children and schools benefit when parents are involved in their children’s upbringing and education;
- Reasonable risk-taking by all is an important part of the education process;
- The school community values challenge and accountability in a quality education;
- Each individual is unique and has something to offer;
- Children learn in different ways and at different rates and that different instructional strategies accommodate these differences;
- Respect for self and others is part of the learning process.